Anurag Kashyap’s Bombay Velvet has been in the news ever since the very idea of the film was conceived as along with an interesting concept it has many queer as well as interesting things to look forward to and just to keep a tab on all those unique features of the movie here is a brief outline of all that has been in news till now:
- Anushka Sharma plays a 70’s rock star in the movie and her makeup used to take over three hours to be done to perfection
- Over 100 Vintage cars from around the world have been used in the movie
- The movie has been extensively shot in the island of Srilanka
- The movie’s BGM and even a song may have music by the Srilankan Nay Band
- Ranbir and Anushka use real guns that have been imported from Germany in the movie.
- The bullets that are to be used with these imported guns have been sourced from Turkey and the same shall be shown in close up shots
- Scenes that show bloodshed show real blood and the blood capsules used have been imported from the U.K
- Costumes worn by the stars have been handpicked from various parts of the world, especially from Europe.
It thus turns out that Anurag Kashyap is leaving no stone unturned to give his movie an edge over all others as not always do we hear of such an ensemble of props from around the world and we sincerely hope that Mr. Kashyap’s actors duly complement his efforts with some great performances in the upcoming Bollywood Movie Bombay Velvet.