Eastern India’s biggest eco-friendly Electric Vehicle Technology Expo ‘6th EVEXPO EAST 2018’ was inaugurated at Science City, Kolkata. The 3 day event showcased the latest and technologically advanced, pollution free 2, 3 & 4 wheeled e-vehicles like E-Rickshaws, E-Carts, E-bikes, E-scooters, E-bicycles as well as E-loaders, batteries, charging platforms, parts and accessories from national and international companies.
Some new launchses/products at the EXPO are as under-
• Pubang Etron Electric Motor Pvt. Ltd. launched their latest range of personal use vehicles like e-mini scooty, e-scooter, e-cruiser bike, e-sports bike to cater to a broad range of consumers besides e-loaders and e-garbage vehicles for commercial use.
• Terra Motors India Pvt Ltd, showcased their latest range of 3 wheeled e-vehicles.
• Exicom Power Solutions launched a state-of-the-art charging station for electric -cars and electric-buses.
• Okinawa Scooters also launched their ‘#iStand’ Campaign in Eastern India, which is aimed at raising awareness about environment friendly electric-vehicles.
• Prag Motors showased e-Scooters and e-rickshaw
EVEXPO brought to the Electric Vehicle industry the opportunity to showcase, see and understand the latest in electric vehicle, Components and Services for convenient and environment friendly transportation of passengers and goods. The Expo ensured that the right national and international players exhibit their technology and products to the right audience be it the prospective owners &operators, manufacturers, traders and service providers in the E-Vehicle industry. The event offered comprehensive market information, business opportunities and a platform for networking.
EVEXPO EAST 2018 was supported by Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Govt. of India and was being organized in association with ICAT (International Centre for Automotive Technology) & ERMA (E-rickshaw Manufacturers Association).
More than 30 Indian & International E-Vehicle companies showcased their technologically advanced, pollution free 2, 3 & 4 wheeled e-vehicles like E-Rickshaws, E-Carts, E-bikes, E-scooters, E-bicycles as well as E-Loaders at EV EXPO east 2018.
Some of the prominent Indian and international companies who showcased their products are Pubang Etron Electric Motor Pvt. Ltd., Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd, Terra Motors India Pvt Ltd, Axiom EV Products Pvt. Ltd., Pilot Industries Ltd., Fusion Power Systems, Altius Techonologies, Fujiyama Power Systems & Motoplast Components etc.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/sholoanabangaliana?ref=hl
Our You Tube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2nKhJo7Qd_riZIKxRO_RoA
Our Twitter Handle: @Sholoana1
Google+ ID: +Sholoana