1 cup peeled and chopped mangoes
1 cup freshly grated paneer (cottage cheese)
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 drops rose essence
2 tbsp finely chopped pistachios
- Combine the paneer, sugar and rose essence in a deep bowl and knead very well.
- Divide the mixture into two equal portions.
- Evenly spread one portion of the paneer mixture on a small plate.
- Arrange ½ cup of mangoes over this.
- Evenly spread another portion of the paneer mixture over the mangoes.
- Finally, arrange the remaining ½ cup mangoes over the paneer.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 to 2 hours and serve chilled, garnished with pistachios